It’s Motivational Monday, just getting ready for work and making lunch and I thought I would make a quick video. I use a message to motivate me during the week and today’s motivational message for the week is...Read More
I hate waking up and feeling tired. It’s not right. The reason is because I keep going to bed at 2am and waking up at 10am and it’s all because I have been up watching the Olympics. Really need to get back into my up...Read More
What we think of old is changing. Zestizm is here to remind me and you of that very fact.
As we live longer the way we eat and move our body becomes crucial to enjoying not just the years in our life but the life in our years.
I was 47 years old when I decided to reduce the animal products I eat like meat and dairy. Increase the range of fruits and veg I eat while finding a way to balance that with regular exercise.
It is a continuous journey. This website reminds me to stay on it. It contains a mixture of what I am doing and what research and science says we should do.
I am NOT A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER. This site is for information only.
- Eating 5-A-day is easier now
- Mimi Kirk
- Acti-Labs Slimming Wrap Results
- ActiDiet Hydra-Slim Info and Results
- Challenges make life interesting
- Motivational Monday
- Attending Deez Event Luton
- Acti-Labs recruiting NEW Ambassadors
- Benefits of developing a second income
- september 2016 monthly business goals
- Looking for trained beauty therapists and make up artists